1. Calcium Ammonium Nitrate is a type of efficient as well as environmental friendly green eco-friendly fertilizer, ideal for a number of soil and crops, widely used within green house as well as area plants.
2. Calcium Ammonium Nitrate is easily soluble in water, easy to absorb, absolutely no rain, full of nitrate nitrogen, water-soluble calcium, the actual vitamins and minerals contained in it do not need to be transformed, could be quickly dissolved and directly absorbed by crops. Calcium Ammonium Nitrate has a fast effect, quick onset, rapid nitrogen and direct calcium supplement, and the water-soluble calcium supplied may enhance the opposition associated with vegetation in order to illnesses.
3. When planting economic plants, blossoms, fresh fruits, vegetables and other crops, Calcium Ammonium Nitrate may be used in various development stages of plants, which could prolong the flowering time period, market the normal growth of origins, originates and leaves, ensure the vibrant colour of the fruit, while increasing the actual sugar content material from the fruit , improve result and quality. Specifically for the adverse physical phenomena brought on by the harvest fruit period and also the lack of nitrogen as well as calcium, Calcium Ammonium Nitrate offers better precautionary and corrective results.
4. Calcium Ammonium Nitrate is a natural fertilizer with reduced physiological level of acidity. It can enhance acidic dirt, promote the activity associated with beneficial microbes in the dirt, and increase the actual aggregate framework to prevent dirt agglomeration. When Calcium Ammonium Nitrate is used to the dirt, it will lessen the pH, result in the soil free, and reduce the actual concentration of energetic aluminum and the fixation associated with active phosphorus.
5. Software method as well as dosage: Calcium Ammonium Nitrate can be used as device application, topdressing, eliminating, broadcasting, trickle cleansing and squirting. Vegetables and fruits tend to be 10kg-25kg Calcium Ammonium Nitrate per 0.16 acre. Field plants are 15kg-30 kg Calcium Ammonium Nitrate per 0.16 acre.